LOS ALAMOS, N.M., May 6, 2021—Tomorrow, May 7, 2021, Los Alamos National Laboratory issues a Request for Information (RFI) to any entities leasing up to 100,000 square feet of light laboratory space within a 50-mile driving radius. Property must have supporting office space and parking access. As the Laboratory expands its mission and upgrades existing buildings, additional light laboratory space is required.
Required submission format:
- Name and contact information of any proposal participant
- Site location or address, city, postal code, zoning designation and code designation (capacity), or if a development, the proposed siting location
- Type and amount of laboratory space included
- Size of overall space (rentable area), number of floors, appurtenances to include proposed drawing if available
- Facility age, condition and any applicable code and/or local jurisdiction issues
- Potential occupancy date
- Proposed lease price (Include Tenant Improvement Allowance) and/or purchase price (please identify the cost relative to the services to be provided by lessor in the case of a lease)
- Office space and parking access availability
- Sustainability features associated with the property
- Pictures and floor/site plans of the space(s) being submitted for consideration
Email to RFI contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: Request for Information-LANL.
DEADLINE: May 21, 2021